Johan de Wit - the Netherlands/Spain
- 2011 - now: CIO for Swets Information Services
- 2009 - now: associate director of CIOnet, a pan-European platform for CIO's and other senior IT managers.
- 1998 - now: owner of Nuphar.com, management solutions
- 1997 - 2009: ING Bank / ING Group, first 6 years as CIO, later program manager and head of IT Governance for ING Group / Banking. Worked in the Netherlands, India and Turkey
- 1985 - 1997: DCE Consultants, starting as a senior consultant for data management, becoming co-owner and director for Trade & Industry sector.
- 1970 - 1985: Dutch Central Bank from programmer till head of DBA.
Kenan Atar - Turkey
- Executive Vice President & CIO for Oyak Bank / ING Bank Turkey till 2009
- Senior management consultant from May 2009 till now
Krishna RK - India
- CEO and manager of BlueTree, a leading workforce optimization and management consulting company around the Kronos product suite.
- Head of IT Service Delivery for ING Vysya Bank from 2006 till 2009.
- Group Senior Manager at Standard Chartered Bank from 2001 till 2006
- Support lead at American Express Bank Ltd from 1999 till 2001
- Technical lead at Hask Infotech from 1996 till 1999
Sukumar Daniel - India
- An effective Award Winning IT Service Management Transformation Architect
- Head - People Stream of the IT Transformation Project at Tesco
- Consultant to the IT Process Group at Jaguar Land Rover Ltd
- Managing Consultant at Action Research Foundation
- Consultant to the CIO of TML for establishing ITSM framework by implementing Remedy Suites at Tata Motors Ltd